Time: 5 minutes
This anti-anxiety tea combines the calming effects of hyssop and chamomile with the clarifying effects of mint to dissolve away stresses and leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- 3 cups water
- 6-8 fresh anise hyssop leaves (or ½ teaspoon dry)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint (or ½ teaspoon dry)
- 10-15 fresh chamomile flowers (or 1 teaspoon dry)
- Bring water to a boil and let cool 1-2 minutes
- While the water is boiling, lightly muddle the mint and hyssop and place them in a tea pot with the chamomile
- Pour the hot water over the herbs and replace the cover on the pot. Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Enjoy after a hard day’s work or before bed